Glasgow, UK–11 January 2012
CPM Wolverine Proctor has an opening for a Spares Shipping/Facility Janitor in Scotland
CPM Wolverine Proctor has an opening for a Spares Shipping/Facility Janitor to work in our in our offices based in East Kilbride, Scotland. This is a unique opportunity to join a highly successful and profitable business. We are seeking an individual who believes that they can make a real difference in an already successful and growing operation and with the ambition to move forward within the company’s structure.
- Packaging and shipping of spare parts.
- The cleaning of all areas within the premises and ensure that they are maintained in a clean and hygienic condition.
- Basic Plumbing, Lamping, Repairing Lights, Basic Glazing, Furniture Repairs, Painting/White Washing, Shelving (Office furniture) And any other basic repairs.
- To ensure the security of the premises and its contents, respond to emergency call outs as appropriate.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good client/customer service skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Understanding of Letter of Credit Requirements, Certificate of Origins, EUR1, ATR, CMR, SSN, Inco Terms, Invoicing.
- Knowledge of Bills of Lading.
- Knowledge of courier firms requirements.
- Methodical, Attention to Detail, Preferably from an engineering background.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
- A full, current driving license.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume along with salary requirements to:
CPM Wolverine Proctor Ltd