Where We Work
See a listing of the countries we currently do business in here.
- Over 200 years of broad industry experience, worldwide.
- First class engineering design capability in thermal processing – cooking, tempering, drying, roasting and toasting applications.
- Turnkey capability in cereal production and snack processing lines – everything from rice crispies and cornflakes through to coextruded pillows and directly expanded snacks.
- International sales and manufacturing capabilities.
- Worldwide network of agents and after-sales support.
- Knowledgeable field and service engineers to manage the installation of new equipment or evaluate existing machinery to maintain optimum performance and efficiency.
- A customer service department to support you in obtaining replacement parts, especially for most of our vintage machinery still in operation.
We Know Your Industry
- WOLVERINE originally invented the JetTube air handling technology now widely used in the drying, toasting, puffing and cooling of many food, chemical, and textile products.
- PROCTOR & SCHWARTZ was the first dryer manufacturing company to apply forced convection drying principles to products in the food, tobacco, textile, and chemical industries. Wolverine Proctor has become the industry standard supplier of equipment in many of these.
- Our broad base of crossover knowledge from other industries allows us to smooth and shorten the development process.
We Design For Your Requirements
- Custom designed equipment for your specific application.
- Technical Centres available in the UK and USA to provide the most accurate analysis of your process.
- Equipment designed for maximum energy efficiency.
- Our modular design enables a quick installation and allows for possible expansion in the future.
|Check back soon for more news.