CONVEYOR DRYERS AND COOLERS
CPM Wolverine Proctor 3-Pass MCDs are designed to optimize product quality and increase productivity based upon thousands of successful applications worldwide. The Wolverine Proctor 3-Pass MCD is a series of single conveyors stacked atop one another, all with the state-of-the-art attributes of the Wolverine Proctor Single Conveyor Dryer/Cooler.
These include medium- to high-velocity air flow directed through the product in either up or down through configuration and with independently zoned temperature-controlled sections. Since air passes through the bed and back to a series of fans located along the length of the machine, zoning is easily accomplished. Each conveyor is passing individually through the dryer, allowing the temperature profile to be tailored to the product’s drying characteristics for highest drying efficiency.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Sanitation: Floors are sloped for water drainage, ensuring efficient, quick cleanup
- Safety: Horizontal surfaces and right angles have been eliminated where possible to minimize accumulation of debris, dust, fines, and product
- Optimized: Unique airflow design gives optimum drying performance
- Long Lasting: Rugged, perforated plate conveyors for longevity of service
- Efficient: Flow diverter at the discharge of each stage for minimum waste
- Distribution: Air distribution plates to maximize the uniformity of air and temperature through the product bed
- Consistency: Mechanical leveling devices to insure constant bed depth
- Uniformity: Mixing of product at the transfer of each tier for improved drying uniformity
- Minimum Downtime: Maximum access for ease of cleaning and maintenance