WAFFLE, PANCAKE, AND FRENCH TOAST GRIDDLE SYSTEMS
Deliver your customers perfect pancakes, waffles, and French toast with a Griddle System from CPM Wolverine Proctor. Our equipment is configured to your specific process, optimizing your plant’s efficiency, ensuring high-quality output and uniformity, and giving you the smallest carbon footprint possible. We’ve perfected our technology so you can perfect your pancakes, waffles, French toast, or griddle cakes. With a host of features and capabilities and an enviable quality our competitors can only dream about, Griddle System equipment is made in the USA as part of the CPM Thermal Group.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Experience: Our machines offer the highest output griddles available, producing over 24 billion pancakes since our first griddle went into production.
- Repeatable Reliability: Our current customers consistently score our machines as the most efficient among their processing lines.
- Superior Quality: All of our system parts are manufactured with the highest standards by our qualified technicians, and strict quality assurance is conducted before any parts are installed on our machinery or shipped to our customers.
- Accessibility: Our machinery is built with many off-the-shelf components from well-known and trusted brand name manufacturers, accessible in most cities around the world. Upon request, we can supply our Griddle Systems manufactured parts overnight to most destinations.
- Research and Development: We are committed to the continual improvement of our machinery, providing our customers with simple, efficient, and reliable systems. It has always been our focus to improve each new generation griddle, whether technologically or mechanically, to suit what’s needed on today’s production floor.
- Customer Relationships: We provide our customers with continued one-on-one service, before, during, and after fulfilling project orders.
- Continued Correspondence: We have a Product Update Program that informs customers with our older generation griddles of improvements that can be made to their machinery, either with our help or on their own.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. Do you sell your product outside of the U.S.?
A. Yes. We have many griddles in Canada, Europe, Australia and Asia. Our griddles are engineered to be easily broken down for containerized shipment.
Q. Do you provide parts and service for your griddles in foreign countries?
A. Yes. From our North America location, we can usually provide worldwide next-day parts service. Our griddles’ onboard Ethernet capabilities give us direct communication with all our griddles in both domestic and foreign locations.
Q. If we buy a griddle from your company, can you provide installation?
A. Yes. Our griddles have always included shipping, installation, and training, whether in the U.S. or abroad.
Q. We need a griddle that makes a unique product; can you make us a custom griddle?
A. Yes. We have made several custom griddles not included on our website. For more information, contact our sales department at 215-943-5200.