JETZONE TYPE DRYERS/PUFFERS/TOASTERS
CPM Wolverine Proctor Belt Coolers provide economical downstream product cooling for thermal processing lines. With a compact, sanitary design, they’re easy to install and operate and are specifically designed for permeable, static product beds.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to maintain: Easy to install, clean, and maintain
- Simple: Easy to operate
- Uniformity: Ambient air is drawn through the bed of product by suction created from a remotely located exhaust fan, and air distribution ducts ensure uniformity of airflow throughout the unit.
- Efficiency: Heat is efficiently transferred from the product to the air, which is then exhausted outdoors.
- Versatility: Chilled air belt coolers are available with remote air handling, including coils, supply, and exhaust fans, used in conjunction with enclosed insulated cooler housings.
- Configurability: Offers continuous or batch processing. For batch operation, belt cooler systems are available for efficient, uniform cooling of products that are made intermittently in batches.
- Sequencing: The product proximity sensors sequence the cooling zone operation during conveyance through the unit.
- Low operating costs: The cooler automatically starts and stops as product stream enters and exits each zone, saving costs.