JETZONE TYPE DRYERS/PUFFERS/TOASTERS
JETZONE FLUIDIZED BED
Jetzone technology, invented by CPM Wolverine Proctor, is combined with our state-of-the-art design to bring you the highest-performing, highest-quality fluidized-bed-processing equipment in the world.
The long Jetzones project an undispersed column of air into the product bed, resulting in optimum fluidization and the highest heat transfer possible. High-velocity air passes through the long tubes to create a bed of air, which suspends and tumbles the product as the air reflects from a solid, nonperforated conveyor. The open space between the tubes forms a chamber to settle out smaller pieces and returns process air for recirculation without affecting the fluidizing air jets. During fluidization, each particle is surrounded and separated from adjacent particles by the treatment air.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High Capacity: Jetzone Fluidized Bed Dryers process the highest volume of product per square foot of any system available. Compared to conventional methods, production can be increased by up to 90% using your existing space.
- Uniformity: The treatment air surrounds each particle uniformly, allowing the product bed to dry very quickly and at the same rate, ensuring moisture, texture, and color uniformity.
- Maximum Product Yield: The gentle product-handling characteristics of the Jetzone fluidization technique avoid product breakage and abrasion, thereby minimizing waste and maximizing the yield.
- Versatility: Jetzone is highly versatile and can be easily reset to process a wide variety of products.
- Sanitation: Jetzone dryers utilize a solid nonperforated conveyor, which eliminates fines sifting, plugging, or carryover problems. The design meets high sanitation standards, reduces hygiene problems, and minimizes downtime.
- Reliability: Jetzone equipment features rugged, unit-welded, industrial-grade construction for a longer useful life. The systems are fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment.
- Maintainability: Simple, regular maintenance procedures provide years of continuous service, and with minimal downtime, plant personnel can perform maintenance.
- Support: All equipment is supported with a full line of available spare parts and access to our global service organization.
CHECK OUT OUR
SN SERIES FLUIDIZED BED
The SN Series is the most widely used fluidized bed processor in the industry. Its compact design allows the combustion chamber and recirculation fans to be located within the dryer housing. The process air is recirculated through cyclones to remove airborne fines, and the high percentage of air recirculation allows for lower fuel consumption.
SR SERIES FLUIDIZED BED
The compact design of the SR Series is ideal for installations with minimum headroom or limited floor space. Recirculation fans, combustion chambers, and cyclones are installed separately from the dryer housing and can be remotely located outside the process area.
SNB/SRB SERIES FLUIDIZED BED
The SNB/SRB Series is designed for applications requiring long dwell time or continuous belt cleaning. Jetzone dryers are available with chain-driven, hinged, nonperforated, metal slat conveyors or continuous high-temperature, flexible conveyor belts. Optional belt washers provide continuous or intermittent cleaning capability.
SND FLUIDIZED BED
The SND comes with a combustion chamber, recirculation fans, and fines separation, all within the dryer housing. The SND saves substantial floor space while producing maximum capacity and quality product outputs.